- My fee is slightly below the medical aid rates as recommended by the National Reference Price List (Board of Healthcare Funders).
How does payment work?
- Medical aid payments, EFT transactions and cash payments are accepted.
- The practice can claims directly from most medical aids, including Discovery Health, CAMAF, Momentum and GEMS.
- Cash-paying clients will receive an invoice that they can use to claim back from their medical aid.
How do I make an appointment?
- I manage my own diary, so please send me a text message, WhatsApp message or an email to set up the appointment. Voicemail tend to be very unreliable, so please rather send me a message so that I can get back to you within 24 hours.
- Alternatively, you can contact me via the enquiry form on the “Contact me” page.
- All the contact details are on the “Contact me” page.
How many sessions will I need to attend?
- I will be able to provide you with an estimate of the amount of sessions you might need based once we have discussed your situation and I have had a chance to make an assessment.
- In general clients attend between 6 to 12 sessions but it is possible to achieve significant results with less sessions. If a problem is acute, less sessions are usually required. Problems that have been ongoing for months or years will likely require more sessions to resolve.